Sunday, June 17, 2012

Diamondbacks Jerseys

Whether the call back to the unit continues to take leave. Once again, I hit her pager, this time waiting for a long time, she called me and told me of the accident the whole story: my documents expired, and why I want to do, or else the next time back will not be able to work this thing Meiban Cheng morning and afternoon I would like to continue to do, is certainly able to get away. nearly two o'clock, after I hung up and immediately left home,Diamondbacks Jerseys, called a taxi back to the unit to the curb, but fortunately - just in time to catch up.
The afternoon after work, I am the way to a nearby market to buy several kilograms of mango, but also bought some apple, and then came home after dinner, I called in the past, she told me: She has decided to take train 354 (Guangzhou East to Tianjin ) back, the matter of the documents cousin help do.
Go back to work yesterday afternoon, I again apply to the department for compensatory half day today. Eat breakfast after the morning about nine o'clock, I called the phone of her aunt's house, red daisy pick up the phone, I told her I am going to come and asked whether her convenience. her permission, I would direct reference to these days to buy things, leaving home and where to go to her.
She was the only one at home, her aunt and uncle out of the house of her aunt sat for a while off, because she took things too much, say with the fruit, take only some apple on the road to eat the mango she said to eat allergy, stay in the home of her aunt.
Away from home, a taxi stopped at the roadside, and then to Guangzhou East Railway Station, when it comes to the station building, I saw a long queue slowly move forward, because I rarely to never unknown the case here, look at this situation to the car , but he is difficult to explain. I red daisy said: : when the driver to speak his mind. after me and the driver Checkout Lakaijumen, go ahead and red daisy luggage down to the car, and then mention some straight East Station walked. red daisy went into the waiting room go directly from the station, but because of the direct working clothes, and her company and the stations often deal with, so no one asked her, they easily come to the site, then the train from Guangzhou to Tianjin has been docked at the the platform.
Her luggage to the station platform fling: carriages down, I have not noticed,Brewers Jerseys, she ran over and said: , and then in the dining car door car. in the dining car, I listen to the accents of red daisy-talking chef know that this is the car of the Tianjin Bureau

No comments:

Post a Comment